Readings for Racial Justice
Annotated Bibliography from the IWCA SIG on Antiracism Activism (2014)
Writing Center Journals
- The Writing Center Journal: IWCA journal. Subscribe in the Membership Portal.
- The Peer Review: Online, open-source IWCA journal.
- Writing Lab Newsletter: Subscribe in the Membership Portal.
- Praxis: A Writing Center Journal: Online, open-source journal.
Other Writing Center Scholarship, Research, Bibliographies
- IWCA Award-Winning Articles and Books
- Continuously updated bibliography of Writing Center books
- The Writing Centers Research Project, which originated at the University of Louisville in 2000 and was migrated to the University of Arkansas Little Rock several years later, seeks to document the history of writing centers in the United States and internationally. Projects include oral histories of influential writing center professionals, an archive of important writing center-related materials, and a benchmark survey of information relevant to directing and working in writing centers.The WCRP Survey’s website is here. Contact Allison Holland for information about the WCRP or Harry Denny about the WCRP Survey.
TO CONNECT ONLINE
- WCENTER Listserv: WCENTER is the mailing list for Writing Center professionals around the world. To subscribe to WCENTER, contact Elizabeth Bowen email@example.com. To view the archives, you can go to http://lyris.ttu.edu/read/?forum=wcenter. If you would like to post a message to the list, simply address your email accordingly: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: WCENTER is not an official organization of IWCA. IWCA does not moderate it or control the server on which it resides.
- SSWC Listserv: SSWC is a mailing list for secondary school writing center directors. To subscribe to SSWC-L send an email to LISTSERV@LISTS.PSU.EDU with “subscribe SSWC-L your name” in the body of the message.
TO CONNECT IN PERSON
- IWCA Annual Conference
- IWCA Collaborative@CCCCs
- IWCA Summer Institute
- Affiliate Events
- National Conference on Peer Tutoring in Writing (NCPTW)
- Writing Program Administrators