IWCA Membership is open to all writing center professionals, scholars, and tutors as well as to those who are interested in writing centers and the teaching and tutoring of writing. By joining IWCA, you will become involved in an international community that is committed to strengthening the field of writing center studies.
IWCA Membership benefits include, but are not limited to the following:
- Vote in elections and serve on the IWCA board
- Access to online events and the IWCA membership portal
- Opportunities for Mentor Matching
- Eligibility to apply for grants and make nominations for awards
- Reduced rates for the Writing Center Journal and WLN
- $50/year for professionals
- $15/year for students
Joining IWCA means you are supporting writing center professionals and scholarship; your membership directly supports our events, journals, awards, and grants. Join IWCA or log-in to your account here.
Once you become a member, check out ways to get involved with IWCA.