Writing Center Journal (WCJ) has been the primary research journal of the writing center community for nearly 40 years. The journal is published twice annually.
A message from the current editors, Pam Bromley, Kara Northway, Eliana Schonberg, and book review editor Steve Price:
We’re committed to publishing strong empirical research and theoretical scholarship relevant to writing centers. In addition, we seek to build a stronger research community for writing centers. To that end, we are committed to three key practices. We will:
- Provide meaningful feedback on all manuscripts, including those we choose to reject.
- Make ourselves available and accessible at regional and international writing center conferences.
- Coordinate professional development events related to The Writing Center Journal and our research community.
For more information about the journal, including how to submit an article or review for consideration, visit WCJ’s website: http://www.writingcenterjournal.org/.
Additional Information about WCJ
- WCJ can be added to your IWCA membership package.
- WCJ is available full text from JSTOR from 1980 (1.1) through the most recent issue.
- Other ways to access WCJ can be found at http://www.writingcenterjournal.org/find/